Long Bay Resort Adds Mini-Golf to Its Impressive List of Amenities
Long Bay Resort in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, has long been known for its world-class amenities, and this year the popular oceanfront resort is literally taking things to the next level. In addition to its many excellent water attractions, entertainment offerings, and on-site food and beverage options, Long Bay Resort has expanded its already long list of amenities to include a miniature golf course on the fifth-floor sun deck overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Here's a list of some of the many amenities our guests can enjoy during their Myrtle Beach vacation at Long Bay Resort:
* Arcade/Games: No need to leave the resort to play a round of putt-putt golf when the entire family can play unlimited rounds for free with a short elevator ride to our spacious and scenic sun deck. Pick up your complimentary putter, ball and scorecard at the front desk, and play for family bragging rights without having to load up the van and shell out big bucks at another course. The new putt-putt golf course isn't the only fun and games you will find at Long Bay Resort. Our arcade features video games and amusements, and you’ll find a jumbo-sized chess and checker set and shuffleboard on the indoor pool deck. Also, our free Kids Club provides fun activities for the little ones, including games, arts and crafts, and ice cream parties.
* Aquatic Facilities: Long Bay Resort boasts not one, not two, but THREE pool decks — one outdoors with a large oceanfront pool, tiki bar and tanning lawn; another indoors with pools, hot tubs, kiddie pools and a lazy river; and the Silly Sub Water Park featuring a waterslide, splash pad and lots of other wonderful water attractions. Of course, Long Bay Resort also has a fourth "water attraction" — the Atlantic Ocean, located just a few steps beyond the beach access and through the sand.
* Fitness Center: Don't let vacation keep you from your regular exercise routine. Long Bay Resort's state-of-the-art fitness center features treadmills, stationary bikes and a weight-training station, so you can get in a complete workout. After your session, enjoy a visit to the steamy sauna, relax in the hot tub, or take a quick dip in the pool. Of course, many guests also take advantage of the opportunity to go for a walk or run on the beach at low tide.
* Restaurants/Bars: Spending the day playing on the beach and in the pools can work up a hearty appetite and a powerful thirst. Long Bay Resort has you covered. In addition to our poolside tiki bar offering frozen drinks and treats, Long Bay Resort also has the Oceanview Cafe overlooking the pool and the beach, a Starbucks with hot and cold drinks and treats, and Martin's Restaurant for fine dining. Looking for the best burger in town? Look no farther than right next door at River City Cafe.
* Sun & Fun Rewards: Long Bay Resort believes in taking care of our guests, even when you aren't on the property. Each party receives a free Sun & Fun Rewards package upon check-in. The bonuses include free passes and discounted tickets to some of the top attractions in Myrtle Beach, including Fun Warehouse, Myrtle Waves and Ripley's Aquarium. Guests also receive free and unlimited DVD rentals from the Sun & Fun Rewards kiosk in the lobby.
With such an impressive list of amenities to choose from, guests at Long Bay Resort could spend their entire vacation without leaving the property. Book your travel plans today, and see why so many families keep coming back to the oceanfront Long Bay Resort year after year.