We are looking for a hard-working individual that takes pride in maintaining and improving. Someone who is observant, proactive, and familiar with building maintenance. Able to work AM or PM shifts.
- Inspects all operating systems and components of the hotel to ensure they are operating properly, efficiently and safely.
- Promptly responds to front desk reports of guest problems or concerns, informs the front desk when action is complete.
- Performs preventative maintenance, repairs, or makes recommendations for repairs, as assigned: all mechanical/electrical, refrigeration, and plumbing systems, all building components and furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Performs the “PM” schedule on a timely basis, ensuring that all elements of the guest room meet resort standards.
- Performs painting, carpentry, plumbing, emergency carpet cleaning and other jobs as necessary.
- Maintains all storage areas, shops and mechanical areas in a clean, safe and secure manner, reporting to the Chief Engineer any corrective actions that need to be taken.
- Keeps Chief Engineer promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance so that prompt corrective action can be taken.
- Perform job duties with a minimum of disruption to the guest.
- Experience in resort maintenance necessary
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds.
Full-time year-round position. We offer the following benefits to regular full time associates: medical, dental, personal time off, bereavement leave, competitive wages and more....
Paradise Resort is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.