The Houseperson acts as support staff for all Room Attendants, Housekeeping Supervisors and Directors of Housekeeping. They are responsible for ensuring that the Room Attendants have all the necessary supplies to properly conduct the cleaning of each unit, hallway, etc. The Houseperson is also responsible for the prompt delivery of any household items to guest units at their request. This team member will interact with guests on a daily basis and will need to provide quality care through prompt and courteous service.
- Acknowledge and greet guests with a warm, friendly greeting.
- Assemble and deliver linen bags to the appropriate floors within set time limits.
- Assist in upkeep and stocking of housekeeping closets.
- Deliver household items to guest units at their request.
- Comply with all resort safety and security guidelines.
- Properly submit all lost and found articles left in guestrooms and on property.
- Maintain clean and organized work area.
- Promptly report or resolve any guest complaints or issues.
- Reports any unsafe work condition to the direct supervisor.
- Pick up litter around resort as noticed.
- Responsible for driving golf cart to dumpster to dispose of trash
- Other duties, as assigned by the supervisor.
- Housekeeping and customer service experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Great guest service skills.
- Working conditions may be indoors or outdoors with varied weather conditions expected.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort.
- Must have a valid driver's license
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.